Saturday, June 22, 2013

Saturday morning Sheba and/or Nina picture


For a while yesterday, Google/Blogger wasn't letting me upload this photo (I tried three or four times), so you almost didn't get to see this. But I tried again after a few hours, because I care, so you do.

You're welcome.

Not really any Sheba news to speak of; she's been getting some hot spots over the last month or so, probably because it's been a terrible year for biting insects (I didn't even know what a buffalo gnat was until this year, and I've lived in Iowa about 75% of my life.) and she had existing allergies to something already, which have been coming and going for a long time. I don't think the spots at her elbows are hot spots: I think that's just how her hair grows.


4 comments:

Plowing Through Life (Martha) said...

That's a great photo. She's a beautiful dog.

Paul said...

Ah poor thing. The mosquitos up at my folks' place have been bad thus far. Less of an issue down at my sis's (she's several hours south of them) but while she has had less of a skeeter issue, I have been bitten by several deerflies already while visiting her place.

Anonymous said...

Aw, she's adorable.

Unknown said...

She looks very sleek and healthy, so you must be doing something right. Hotspots are so frustrating!