Saturday, October 6, 2012

Saturday morning Sheba and/or Nina picture

Sheba's allergies have, for the moment, subsided. I stopped giving her Benadryl a couple weeks ago, and her bald spots have filled back in, so I guess that's over for another few months.

Other than that, not a lot going on with her. She's spent more time in the car than usual lately, because I keep ending up having to go to Iowa City for one thing or another (4 times in 2 weeks! It's normally closer to once every 4-6 weeks.), but everything's normal outside of that.


Not much Nina-related news either. One of the Begonia 'Tiger Kitten' plants in her terrarium is suddenly in a big hurry, and I suspect I'm going to have to do something to keep it in bounds eventually so it doesn't overrun the other plants, but aside from that, her little world isn't changing much. I'll try to get a picture of the plants in the next couple weeks to show you.


3 comments:

Lithopsland said...

Sheba looks really happy & well! I think you've done a great job with the Benadryl! Best.

CelticRose said...

Glad to hear Sheba's over her allergies (for now). :)

Diane C said...

My dog, Biskit, is winding down in the allergy department as well. Glad to hear Sheba's doing better.